Brett Favre Outakes

April 24, 2010

Draft Update Through round 4

I was very excited after our first two picks in the draft. They first took Chris Cook(a mid-2nd round pick in my opinion), and then traded their third round pick to move up in the 2nd round, and take running back Toby Gerhart. They are both solid 2nd round talents, but I think Chris Cook was a reach and Gerhart was a reach. Then with their fourth round pick they draft Everson Griffen. Griffen I had higher on my draft list than Cook or Gerhart. So, in my eyes they drafted the last pick in round one, and two middle of the second round talents. The Vikings are suddenly having a really good draft.

I now look for them to draft one or two offensive linemen, and then special teams type players. So they should go linebacker and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment