Brett Favre Outakes

April 22, 2010

Thoughts Before The 2010 Draft

Entering the 2010 draft there are so many possibilities. My first thought is we don't have one glaring need to fill for 2010 if Farve comes back. This means we're draft for depth and the future. I'm for drafting either a defensive linemen or offensive linemen. I'd love to draft a corner back, but only Harden and Wilson I like as a first round pick. If we fall back to early in round two then draft a corner.

My best guest is we'll draft Saffold if he's available. If Saffold is not available look for them to trade down.

If Claussen is around at 30 we should take him. I personally think somebody will either pick him in the teens or trade ahead of us for him. If that happens we may have a player we like fall to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment